I was born on August 1982 (Mordad 1361) in Miyaneh, Iran. I am a graduate student of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, School of Engineering, University of Tehran, Information Technology major. I received a Technician Degree in Software Engineering from University of Applied Science and Technology, Azerbaijan High Education and Research Centre, Tabriz, Iran in 2003, and a B. Sc. degree in Software Engineering from University of Applied Science and Technology, Training Centre of Tractor Manufacturing Group, Tabriz, Iran in 2005.
My master thesis , supervised by Dr. Marjan Sirjani and Dr. Mahmoud Reza Hashemi, is on Automatic Verification of Composed Web Services Using Reo and constraint automata considering Quality of Service aspects in the compositions.
The areas of my Research Interests include,
- Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services,
- Reo Coordination Language,
- Formal verification of composed Web Services,
- Customer Relationship Management Systems,
- Management of Technology
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)