My name is Kyoomars Alizadeh. I was born on September 20th of 1988 in Tehran. I was Bachelor of Engineering student of Information Technology (IT) at the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department, University of Tehran.
- Computer Networking
- Cloud Computing
- Web & Data Mining
- Information Retrieval
- Internet Measurement
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng), Information Technology, University of Tehran (UT), Tehran, Iran, 2006-2011.
- You can download my Curriculum Vitae in PDF format here
Spring 2011 – Summer 2011, "Iran Web Graph Measurements & Evolution , using Hadoop Framework" under supervision of Dr.Azadeh Shakery, head of Intelligent Information Systems Laboratory.
This project aimed to determine Bow-tie Shape of web in ".ir" domain. In order to achieve this objective a nutch crawler was utilized for crawling web in ".ir" domain and processing associated data. Due to significant processing time required to handle large amount of data, the Hadoop framework was used within small cluster of computers to facilitate data distribution and computation through cluster nodes.
- Spring 2010, researching in the field of MPEG-21 and its related techniques, Introduction to Multimedia Systems, Instructor: Dr. Mahmoud Reza Hashemi.
- Spring 2010, researching in the field of data warehousing and business intelligence for e-Commerce, Introduction to e-Commerce, Instructor: Dr. Mahmoud Reza Hashemi.
- Spring 2010, producing and implementing an instruction for video adaptation experiment for multimedia laboratory course, Instructor: Dr. Mahmoud Reza Hashemi.
- Fall 2009, design and implementation of search algorithms in the pacman game environment, Artificial Intelligence Course, Instructor: Dr. Hadi Moradi.
- Fall 2009, designing and implementing a packet sniffer Linux platform using C language, Computer Networks Course, Instructor: Dr. Ahmad Khonsari.
- Fall 2008, simulating the Simple Weighted Fair Queuing (SWFQ) mechanism in an output line of a router under Windows operating system, Operating System Course, Instructor: Dr. Mehdi Kargahi.
- Fall 2008, implementing a synchronizer application over network in Linux operating system, Operating System Course, Instructor: Dr. Mehdi Kargahi.
- Spring 2008, implementing a graphical Space Invader game in Assembly language under the 8086 architecture, Machine Language Course, Instructor: Dr. Ahmad Khonsari.
- Spring 2008, design and Implementation of Pipeline, Single Cycle and Multi Cycle Processors using Verilog programming language, Computer Architecture Course, Instructor: Dr. Mohammad Reza Movahedin.
- Fall 2007, implementing a Java application for pagination advertisements of Hamshahri newspaper, Data Structures Course, Instructor: Dr. Hesham Feili.
- Spring 2007, implementing a game over network based on parallel processing in C++ language under Linux operating system, Advanced Programming Course, Instructor: Mr. Ali Reza Abedinejad.
- Fall 2009 - Now, relaunching and administrating Linux Server with a view to File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Personal homepage Server for Students of Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE) department, University of Tehran.
- Summer 2010 - Fall 2010, developing an "Integrated Student's Curricular Program" for Faculty of Engineering, University of Tehran.